From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Sloan1028!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi! FYI, here on Bulbapedia, we have pretty strict requirements for adding voice actor credits, particularly for English. Any time you add a voice actor credit, you should include a link to a source in the edit summary. This means something like a tweet by the voice actor (or someone else on the show who would know) or a credit on their website. Sites that use user-submitted information like IMDB are not credible, nor would "X sounds like Y" be.
I hope you can understand our position. Thanks! Tiddlywinks (talk) 17:44, 10 December 2016 (UTC)