From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, MsIsamisa!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
17:01, 9 March 2012 (UTC)
Linking to full anime episodes
Unless you're linking to an official distributor (such as Cartoon Network or Pokémon.com), do not link to full anime episodes (even if split into parts). Bulbagarden does not allow users to provide links to or instructions to find links to sites or downloads which infringe copyright or trademarks. I have removed the link and hidden the diffs in which the link appears so that it does not pose a legal risk to Bulbagarden. --SnorlaxMonster 11:37, 19 April 2013 (UTC)