From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, LurKasumi!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
P o L i
16:31, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
Just a friendly reminder for you. When making edits anywhere on Bulbapedia, make sure to use the preview button beside the save button. It will let you check and be sure that the end result looks exactly like you want it to, and it will also save you many extra edits in corrections and fixes. Thanks, - Kogoro - Talk to me - 09:43, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
Here you go. Enjoy! AmaranthSparrow 05:49, 20 March 2012 (UTC)