From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Its-a-me Pikachu!!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
03:18, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
You're not bothering me at all! You upload files using the Bulbagarden Archives, a link can be found on the left side bar. Make sure to read all the rules and policies before uploading. I believe Maverick Nate knows a lot about the archives so if you have specific questions about the archives ask him. (I honestly don't upload to the archives often so I'm not that experienced.) You can find his talk page on the list of admins page. Hope that helped and if you have additional questions feel free to ask me or an admin! --Kolink 03:28, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
Oh hey hows it going. Wow you finally got a Bulbapedia acoount.--KayKay|Chat to me! 10:30, 12 December 2010 (UTC)