From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Edg444!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Changes button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Thanks! --It's Funktastic~!話してください 06:33, 22 June 2013 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Page button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Also, if you want to edit multiple sections of the page, make sure that you click "edit this page" at the top of the page rather than editing it by section. Thanks! ----~~ThePokémonFanSince1995~~-- 09:55, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
- Please try to remember that you don't have to edit different sections of a page separately. If you might touch multiple sections of a page, just click edit on a higher section or at the top of the page so you only have to save once for all of them. Tiddlywinks (talk) 06:33, 14 March 2016 (UTC)