From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, DanceMan!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
When you signed your comment, first the signature was improper, as it does not link to anything. Then, you edited it in the talkpage to attempt to make it proper, which is highly discouraged, especially if the new timestamp is later than before. Also, you linked your userpage improperly: we don't use URL addresses unless if it's an external source (and if we do link this manner, we use single square brackets). To link to pages in this wiki, simply enclose the page name in the double brackets. For example, you can use [[User:DanceMan]] to link to your userpage. Let us know if you have any questions. Berrenta (talk) 22:57, 22 May 2014 (UTC)
- Also, when I said hours in my edit summary, I meant minutes; my applogies. Then again, even if it's a minute after, you need to make sure you have signed properly the first time. Berrenta (talk) 23:03, 22 May 2014 (UTC)