From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, BthrussellUK!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
- Thank you! :) - bthrussellUK (talk) 14:53, 1 November 2019 (UTC)
Please don't add tables like you have been to category pages. A single-sentence description alone is enough. --Abcboy (talk) 23:40, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
- Apologies, it was more for the navigation from the home page. The links on the right hand side plonk you on a catagory page, and for someone new to Bulbapedia who was looking for the Trading Card Game or Video Games that might be a little overwhelming? So I thought a more obvious link through to the main page for each thing might be helpful? I'll admit I got a little carried away however, and I won't put any more on. - bthrussellUK (talk) 23:49, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
Dates should be formatted in US date format (<month name> <day>, <year>). This is for consistency across the wiki and with the games, which also use American English. --Abcboy (talk) 05:01, 14 February 2020 (UTC)