From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Andre1070!
Thank you for joining our community! By creating an account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. This is a brief introduction to Bulbapedia's rules and resources to help you get started:
- All users are expected to follow the code of conduct and to be kind to one another.
- If you have a question, check out our FAQ; the manual of style provides detailed editing guidance, and the wikicode page provides details about how to use wikicode.
- You can always ask for help by contacting a staff member.
- Please preview your edits before saving them; this helps you double-check your changes and reduces the need for repeated minor edits.
- Use talk pages to discuss changes and resolve editing disputes.
- Creating a userpage is allowed after you've added to the encyclopedia; for more details, see the userspace policy.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~) so people know who is commenting. This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links and information, check out the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Poké Balls, not pokeballs
Hey! For your information, "Poké Balls" is two words, not one, and there needs to be an accent over the "e". This is a tool that will help you apply accents. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 08:21, 9 January 2021 (UTC)
- My keyboard has an accent since I'm brazilian, so that won't be a problem. Thank you for the correction. It's gonna be hard to break that habit, though. Andre1070 (talk) 13:37, 9 January 2021 (UTC)
- You're welcome. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 10:45, 10 January 2021 (UTC)