From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, AmbientDinosaur!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi, about https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?title=Category:Moves_that_switch_the_user_out&action=history
where does it go?--Contye (talk) 10:27, 3 December 2020 (UTC)
- Category pages are generally just used to group together and list pages, detailed information go into the listed pages themselves. In this case, Teleport's move effect and behaviour is described on the Teleport page already.
- Also, I'm not really sure what you wanted to convey in your edit or with the example. The page for Teleport does describe the effect of it, and in what games it has the switching effect. --AmbientDinosaur (talk) 17:05, 3 December 2020 (UTC)
Just came here to confirm you were right here (and in similar edits of yours I happened to see); feel free to check User:Nescientist/Movedata#Egg move data for genIV-V, I once pulled them from the games cause I couldn't find them elsewhere.
Also, thanks for correcting Lycanroc's transfer moves. (I did forms manually one by one, and Lycanroc was kinda hard, apparently.) Nescientist (talk) 12:05, 13 December 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you for sharing the Egg move data, I've been looking for those as well. Game data for Gen IV-V is quite hard to find these days. I'll look into it. --AmbientDinosaur (talk) 21:01, 13 December 2020 (UTC)