| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Alipikachu!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --電禅Den Zen 12:07, 17 September 2011 (UTC)
Hi there. In light of your recent edit to Project Anime where you claimed that you are the leader, I must tell you that edits like that are unacceptable on Bulbapedia and are considered vandalism. Please do not claim to be the leader of a project when you are not. People work hard for those positions. You are more than welcome to join projects as a regular member. Thank you for reading. --ケンジのガール 12:50, 17 September 2011 (UTC)
Userspace content & talk pages
Talk pages are not the place for userspace content. Please take some time to read both the userspace policy, and the talk page policy. Thanks, - Kogoro - Talk to me - 09:08, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
- Userspace content does not belong in the mainspace either. The only place it belongs is on your userpage User:Alipikachu. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 09:47, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
Do not steal episode summaries from other websites. If you do so again, it will result in your account being temporarily suspended. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 10:15, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
Your recent edits
This is your only warning. The edits you have recently been making are not acceptable. Simply making pointless edits & reverting yourself in order to edit your userpage, will not be tolerated. If you repeat this behavior, you will be blocked. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 14:15, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
Please do not upload anime screenshots in jpg format. We use the png format. Ataro 17:25, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
- Also, they were bad quality AND existed already in png. And you reverted your own edit once again to become autoconfirmed. Could you leave those Sinnoh legendaries alone and make some good edits that you won't revert yourself?--電禅Den Zen 17:30, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
A few things
First, we don't do galleries on pages. Next, adding/reverting yourself isn't how we do things here to create your userpage. Kogoro gave you this warning and you failed to listen. Third, use the preview button to condense multiple edits into one save. Lastly, when you upload images to the Archives, tag and categorize them. Anime images are to be in png format. If you have questions, ask the staff on either site. I hope you take these two hours to read over the rules and contribute properly when you come back. Have a nice day. --P S Yライダー☮ 19:03, 21 September 2011 (UTC)