From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Research & Development at ProjectPokemon
- Revived Shiny Value exchanging with the KeySAV/KeyBV xorpad exploit.
- Created PKHeX: save/pkm file editing support to bring together all generations of games.
- Created PKHeX Legality: checking code library for validating pkm data and flagging hacked/modified entities.
- Created pk3DS for 3DS game data editing & randomization.
Random Number Generation
- RNG Abuse for NDS/GBA Games
- Leading breakthroughs in XD/C RNG  with help from OmegaDonut
- First person internationally to abuse the RNG on Pokemon GameCube side-series
- Proved the anti-shiny mechanism in XD, fleshed out the shiny 'glitch' in Colosseum, and figured out the & gender/nature lock mechanism
- With help from maxg/xfr of PokeCheck, proved AGETO Celebi -> GC can not be shiny.
- WISHMKR generation routine explained with help of Sabresite and loadingNOW, proving they can be shiny.
Cheat Codes for B/W
- Creator of the Background Mod codes for Battle Video playback (ultimately as flavor for YouTube recording) 
- Creator of the Memory Check codes in which certain locations can be read back in game via the trainer card.
- Created PKHeX (Save Editor) and pk3DS (3DS ROM Editor)
- First person to abuse the PRNG the game uses to conduct battles in Gen5. Information is not public to prevent nefarious use 
- Fastest TAS playthrough of B/W