From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is intended to be moved into one of Bulbapedia's main content spaces.|
Be mindful that it is still part of a personal userspace. Any content changes should be brought up on the talk page for this article.
|| This article is about shipping.|
As hints and evidence for ships are mostly speculation, this page may contain personal points of view.
|| This article represents a ship between a human and a Pokémon.
Kikazarushipping is the belief that Chili and his Pansear belong in a romantic relationship. This comes from the fact that Chili seemingly has a close bond with his Pansear, the two seem to have so much in common. The name comes from Pansear being "Hear no Evil".
- When Pansear got defeated Chili looked worried about it.
- After Chili apologized to Pansear, Chili was holding Pansear's hand.
- When Oshawott got defeated. Pansear runs towards Chili and leaps in his arms causing the two to hug. This shows Pansear's not just happy about the victory but showing that Pansear loves Chili.
- Pansear leaps on Chili's shoulders while they bid farewell.
- According to Cilan, Pansear and Chili have a lot in common and are the perfect pair.
- They both are quick tempered
- They both enjoy food when upset. (in Chili's case donuts and Pansear's case apples)