Talk:Hareta's Regigigas

From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

This page shouldn't be under the category "Pokémon with Anime move errors". Can it somehow be re-categorized to "Pokémon with Manga move errors"?--SnorlaxMonster. Help here 04:29, 16 December 2009 (UTC)

Two things would need to happen for that to be possible (without substing the template, which I suspect would make some admins angry).
  1. The Pokémon with Manga move errors category would need to be created, preferably along with the Manga move errors page
  2. A new template for the moves would need to be created based on the one that's there. The problem is that the one that is there is the Anime Pokémon moves table, so the little red x is categorising the page as a Pokémon with an Anime move error. Fixing that wouldn't take long, just get an admin's permission and copy the template, then change any occurence of Anime to Manga.
Once those are made, it would simply be a matter of changing the page to the new template. Werdnae (talk) 04:58, 16 December 2009 (UTC)
Recent Changes say that Trom's one step ahead of me. Werdnae (talk) 04:59, 16 December 2009 (UTC)
We don't need a new template. It's all fixed up now. —darklordtrom 05:29, 16 December 2009 (UTC)
I added a picture. Does that help? Loghomewill 01:27, 11 November 2010 (UTC)