From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
|This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Better image
|Games||Pokémon Café Mix|
Leah (Japanese: リア Lia) is a character in Pokémon Café Mix. She is one of the player's employees at the Pokémon Café, purchasing items to add to the café.
|This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
- "Good morning! I'm Leah, and I'll be working with you starting today. You must be the owner. And your name is...?"
- "Right—[player]! Nice to meet you!"
- "Good morning to you too, Eevee! You're going to help us out as well? Great!"
- "First things first—we need to prepare for the grand opening. Let's head to the kitchen!"
- Order #1
- "Why don't we whip something up and make sure that our tools are working correctly?"
- "These icons represent the motivation of Eevee and the other Pokémon that will be helping you out. Try linking these [Eevee icon] to get everyone excited to pitch in on the order!"
- "That's it! Perfect! Note that every time you grab and release an icon, the move count will go down."
- "You'll get help from various Pokémon while you're completing an order. Let's ask Eevee to be the leader for now!"
- After completing Order #1
- "Your very first caffé latte! Isn't this exciting? Why don't we have Eevee do the honors and taste it?"
- "Looks like Eevee enjoyed that. Great! Ok, we're all set! All we need are some customers..."
- First visit
- "Look, [player]! It's a Charmander! Perhaps it wants to check out the caffé latte you just made."
- "Hehe, who would've guessed that a Charmander would be our first customer? Let's make this delightful customer feel welcome, [player]!"
- Order #2
- "Here's another tip: Pokémon can use these things called Café Skills! Eevee, can I ask you to demonstrate?"
- "To use a Café Skill, you need to fill up this gauge. The gauge can be filled by linking lots of Pokémon icons to get your Pokémon helpers fired up!"
- "A Café Skill icon appeared! Nice work! To activate a Café Skill, grab its icon, then release it at the desired position."
- After completing Order #2
- "Great, Charmander is satisfied! With Eevee's help, it looks like you can make things that even Pokémon love!"
- "Oh, golden acorns! These are very valuable. Perhaps it's a thank-you for the caffé latte... Charmander, are you sure?"
- "Thank you, Charmander! This feels like a friendship in the making!"
- "Oh, look! Our next customer is a curious Minccino! Maybe it saw Charmander and decided to check out the café."
- Order #3
- "All right, I'll cheer you on using my megaphone!"
- After completing Order #3
- "Minccino seems satisfied as well!"
- "Oh, and here's the Charmander that came by earlier! Maybe it wants another cup? Just a moment, please!"
- Order #4
- "You can combine two Café Skill icons to make them into one powered-up Café Skill icon! [player], let's try it out!"
- "A Café Skill icon appeared. To make the Café Skill stronger, try filling the Café Skill gauge again!"
- "Now you have two Café Skill icons. Combine the two icons to turn them into on powered-up Café Skill icon! The skill will activate when you release after combining the icons, so be careful!"
- After completing Order #4
- "Wow! There's already a line forming in front of the café! All the customers are Pokémon, but I'm so happy that the café is a huge success! All right! Let's keep our customers happy by fulfilling their orders."
- When tapped
- "Double-tap on the screen if you just want to look at the café."
- "Thanks for all the hard work, [player]!"
- "I really can't wait to see how the café continues to grow!"
- "Let's get ready to fulfill the next order that comes in!"
|English, German||Leah||Similar to her Japanese name|
|Spanish||Laia||Similar to her Japanese name|
|French||Léa||Similar to her Japanese name|
|Italian||Lia||Same as her Japanese name|
|Korean||리아 Lia||Transcription of her Japanese name|
|Chinese (Mandarin)||莉亞 Lìyà||Transcription of her Japanese name|
|Chinese (Cantonese)||莉亞 Leih'a|
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|