From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| How to Draw Sinnoh Superstars
|| January 1, 2010
|| Ron Zalme
How to Draw Sinnoh Superstars is a drawing instruction book that focuses on Pokémon. It was written and drawn by Ron Zalme, and was published by Scholastic in January 2010. The book features 32 pages of step-by-step instructions on drawing Pokémon.
In order of appearance:
- Put down that Poké Ball
- and pick up a pencil!
- Inside this book are step-by-step tips on how to draw the
- coolest, newest Sinnoh Pokémon. All your favorites are
- inside–Ambipom, Arceus, Buneary, Croagunk, Pachirisu,
- Pichu, Spiritomb, Yanmega, plus many more. So what are
- you waiting for? Your quest to become a Pokémon drawing
- expert is about to begin!