From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Dragon (ドラゴン) can refer to several things.
- For one of the eighteen types that a Pokémon can have, see Dragon.
- For the legendary trio involving Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, see Creation trio.
- For the legendary trio involving Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem, see Tao trio.
- For the Pokémon whose category is Dragon, see Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Salamence, and Goodra.
- For the damage-dealing moves, see Dragon Rage, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Draco Meteor, Dragon Tail, Dragon Ascent, and Dragon Hammer.
- For the move that raises Attack and Speed, see Dragon Dance.
- For the Z-Move whose Japanese name is Ultimate Dragon Burn, see Devastating Drake.
- For the 2012 Year of the Dragon events, see: