| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Alexsummer
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
May and Glaceon
Hi there. I would like to kindly ask you to stop adding May being the only character to own an Eevee to her trivia. Ash is the only character with a Pikachu, Misty with a Staryu, Brock with a Geodude, Tracey with a Scyther, Dawn with a Piplup, Iris with an Axew, Cilan with a Pansage, and so forth. A main character being the only one to own one particular species is more common than not and therefore isn't notable. Thanks for listening. --ケンジのガール 23:45, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
OK,thank you.I understand but I wanted to mean that she is the only protagonist too own an eeveelution. --Alexsummer (talk) 00:49, 8 August 2012 (UTC)
Copying my signature
Did you just copy MY signature? サトシ (talk) 21:23, 7 August 2012 (UTC)
Talk page etiquette
As per the Userspace policy, using your talk page as a substitute userpage is prohibited. Please stop putting team predictions on your talk page. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 02:19, 8 August 2012 (UTC)
Ok.Thank you for saying to me. Bot how can I remove or delete them??? --Alexsummer (talk) 02:32, 8 August 2012 (UTC)
Signing talk posts
Please make sure to sign your talk posts by typing four tildes (~~~~) so both your signature and your timestamp appears. Thank you. サトシ101 (talk) 19:34, 12 August 2012 (UTC)
- Yes I will.Thank you. Alexsummer 21:08, 12 August 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than one edit per day and make sure you contribute to our mainspace more than your userspace. This policy was instated to promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our server. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 03:59, 13 August 2012 (UTC).
- Ok.thank you for saying to me.I will Alexsummer 13:21, 13 August 2012 (UTC)
- Related to that, this must go in your userspace. No personal pages are to be in the mainspace under any circumstances. Werdnae (talk) 03:26, 15 August 2012 (UTC)
- ok.I understood ,thank you for saying to me Werdnael.Alexsummer 05:04, 15 August 2012 (UTC)
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have edited the
User: namespace too much. In the past, no one was allowed to edit their userpages because some users were over-editing their own userpages. Your personal editing privileges can be taken away, so please do not edit your page any more for now. Instead, how about helping contribute to some of Bulbapedia's many articles? Thank you. --SnorlaxMonster 08:35, 21 August 2012 (UTC)
- yes,now that I read I will be careful ,sorry.★Alex★ Water 12:56, 21 August 2012 (UTC)
Final userspace warning
Do not edit the
User: namespace any more. If you edit your page any more without making some edits to the mainspace, then the privilege for you to edit the userspace will be removed. This has been your final warning. --Adyniz — Wanna talk? 13:02, 31 August 2012 (UTC)
- ok.Sorry. ★Alex★ Water 16:43, 31 August 2012 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Changes button... Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Thanks! --Adyniz — Wanna talk? 14:41, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
- I know that , but I didnt see the new version of Kotetsu's badges image .★Alex★ Water 14:57, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
- It is not just about the version, you edited the article 4 times in a row. Instead of saving an article multiple times, you can just preview your edit and see how it is affecting the article. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 15:01, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
- ok.★Alex★ Water 15:04, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
- Also, if you are having trouble in loading the newer versions of certain images then it is because of cache. The server takes some time (hours or sometimes even days) to update the images on Bulbapedia, that is why you were having trouble with that Kotetsu image. You can try purging the cache (click on the clock) but that may not work properly. So, you will have to wait for the server to update it. 15:08, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
- Ok.Thank you , for saying.★Alex★ Water 15:10, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
After your actions and the respective warnings given in August, and your inability to make only one userspace edit per day recently, it's been decided to revoke your userspace privileges until further notice. Please continue to contribute to the mainspace to earn back your privilege. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 05:38, 11 October 2012 (UTC)