From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Zoroark519!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Your recent edits show that you should probably re-read the policies of the site. You aren't using the preview button, you aren't using link templates, and you modified the template on Trip's article incorrectly. This is a warning as ignoring the policies of the site is grounds for a block. -- MAGNEDETH 21:35, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
This wasn't very nice. Please don't do that again, and follow the Code of Conduct. Thanks. —♥ Jellotalk 22:00, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
- If you continue breaking the code of conduct when you come back in a week, then the next one will be much longer. Werdnae (talk) 01:17, 11 May 2011 (UTC)
Following our CoC
This is against our Code of Conduct. This is another warning to stop this behavior or it will result in a longer ban. Thanks. --☆CoolPikachu! 23:37, 29 July 2011 (UTC)