YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Zabbethx!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- Keep an eye on the Messages from the Editor on the main page, to stay informed on current events on Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The é can be accessed by holding Alt and typing either 130 or 0233 on a Windows computer, and by using Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can easily click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a capital B. The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon or other media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- Image uploading is done on Bulbagarden Archives, a separate wiki accessible through the toolbox in the sidebar. This is done so that both Bulbapedia and Bulbanews have access to the images uploaded. To activate your account at the Archives and Bulbanews, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia.
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:Zabbethx/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- Having said this, please make sure that you do contribute adequately to the main namespace. Bulbapedia is not MySpace or Facebook.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
Hmm... Why am I not allowed to start my own userpage? It keeps telling me that I don't have permission. Zabbethx 20:07, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
Yeh I looked at that message. Turns out it was posted a few months ago. Seems like it should have been fixed by now don't you think? What seems to be the problem, and when can we expect to see some progress made towards fixing it? Zabbethx 17:04, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
- Sometime soon. There will be a notice posted when we can resume user space edits. ~$aturn¥oshi THE VOICES 17:09, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
Well thanks for the information, I look forward to the time when it is fixed.Zabbethx 17:16, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
"I Can't See The F***ing Sailboat!"
In the "Party" section of my userpage I can't see the pic of Torterra. On a side note, above Electivire and Milotic there is this wierd "Image:IC.gif" thing. I am giving permission and asking for assistance from a high ranking user or admin to please fix this for me. Any takers?Zabbethx 21:23, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
Never mind I fixed it.Zabbethx 21:35, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to try and minimize the number of userspace edits they make in a short period of time. Instead of making multiple edits, why not use the Preview button (Alt + Shift + P) located right next to the edit button to look at your page and see how it is coming? That way, your page can look great while staying within the required amount of edits. Instead of editing the userspace, as a wiki, we encourage users to edit the mainspace. So, if you edit the mainspace more often, you will be allowed to edit the userspace more. Thanks! --PsychicRider☮ 22:19, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
- Did you even read the article? It cleary states that I intend to edit the mainspace as well as that page. In fact I left a summary after I edited just to make sure I would not get a message like this. Don't get me wrong, I know your doing what you think is best, but 3 edits over an hour and a half span doesn't seem to justify a warning message. Again, I'm not trying to come off as rude here but I used the preview button every time. That's why it was just 3 big edits and not 100 small ones.Zabbethx 22:28, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
Actually I made 2 edits to my user page and 4 edits to my teams page, and 1 of those was over six hours ago. It still adds to 6 edits though. But I honestly don't think 6 edits should be counted as excessive. Can I get in trouble editing my talk page like this? This is edit number 2 by me. Does that bring the total to 8 now? Can I get banned for talking alot on this page?Zabbethx 22:42, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
- It's different. Talk Page and User Page are separate. However. in the past we were not allowed to edit the userspace due to excessive edits. The limit was three, then four, then removed, as long as it wasn't abused. That's why the user warnings were made as warnings...Preview works very good. --PsychicRider☮ 22:51, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
Again! I know how to use the freaking preview button! I'm tired of everbody on this site thinking I don't know how to use the damn thing! I know a thing or two about editing, I'm one of the highest ranking users on the Golden Sun Universe.
Sorry, I lost my temper there for a moment.
I remember the ban. It sucked. Would you say I was abusing the user page?Zabbethx 22:59, 23 May 2009 (UTC)