Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, WalloniaEagle!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- Read over the style primer before making your edits. It is a basic outline of Bulbapedia style. For a more in-depth set of rules, see the manual of style.
- Keep an eye on the Messages from the Editor on the main page, to stay informed on current events on Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The é can be accessed by holding Alt and typing either 130 or 0233 on a Windows computer, and by using Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can easily click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a capital B. The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon or other media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- Image uploading is done on Bulbagarden Archives, a separate wiki accessible through the toolbox in the sidebar. This is done so that both Bulbapedia and Bulbanews have access to the images uploaded. To activate your account at the Archives and Bulbanews, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia.
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:WalloniaEagle/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- Having said this, please make sure that you do contribute adequately to the main namespace. Bulbapedia is not MySpace or Facebook.
- All users are allowed to edit the userspace 3 times a day. If you edit more than 3 times, you may be subjected to a warning. If you ignore the warning, you will be given three chances to comply. If you do not comply, your ability to modify the userspace will be revoked for a period of time.
- Unless prior permission is given, no user is permitted to edit another user's page. Furthermore, edits to other users' pages are permitted only if there are problems that spread to other parts of Bulbapedia, such as broken links that appear on the wanted pages, switching out duplicate images that appear on the Archives, etc.
- Fan fictions, missions, riddles, games, and anything else deemed not suitable for the wiki will not be allowed. If you would like to add something, but do not know if it is acceptable, ask an administrator.
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
Slow down on editing the
User: namespace. There are only three userspace edits allowed per day, and you have gone over the limit. Editing your userpage too much will lead to it being locked again. Instead of making multiple small edits, why not instead use the preview button (Alt + Shift + P) to check your edits before saving the page? Thank you. --PsychicRider☮ 04:31, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
...expect me to know -_- --WalloniaEagle 04:32, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- Its a standard warning. Everyone gets one when they go over the limit of three edits to the userspace.--PsychicRider☮ 04:35, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
ok sorry... :P --WalloniaEagle 18:05, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
Thanks! :) --WalloniaEagle 19:37, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- You're welcome. After a while if a user doesn't stop editing when told and they have been warned, they will lose the privilege to edit the userspace, so just another heads up. --PsychicRider☮ 19:39, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
Awesome! I love that poem! :) Edgar Allan Poe is an amazing poet. --WalloniaEagle 21:28, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
Remember the mason discussion (If it wasn't for National Treasure I would've never known the reference). Anyway, is Winona complete, because I think I have n idea.--KukiTalk 21:30, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
No, it's not. In fact, I'm trying to finish chapter 36 as I speak. ;) --WalloniaEagle 21:31, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
Baah... I hate little babies. S*** machines. And I probably won't be done 'till May of 09. Unless I make a part two. --WalloniaEagle 21:36, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
I prefer blood O____o. At least it starts with a B... --WalloniaEagle 21:40, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
No comment. I hate babies, I'll never have one. The only babies I'll have are baby birds. --WalloniaEagle 21:45, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
Fine then, how about a compromise. Winona gets pregnant, and at about 5 months, an enraged Byron kicks Winona at her very round, swolle stomach, Winona bleeds, and loses the baby!--KukiTalk 21:49, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
O____o WRRYYYYYY.... --WalloniaEagle 21:52, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
P.S. Finished chapter 36. --WalloniaEagle 22:13, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
Thank you very much :D --WalloniaEagle 22:24, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
Umm... I dunno. Preferably, I want people to read the whole thing. I'm not going to skip any chapters of your story, it wouldn't be right. --WalloniaEagle 22:29, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
It's also like reading the first chapter than reading the last... and some of my chapters have cliffhangers... --WalloniaEagle 22:35, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
I had to delete your fanfiction. See this for details. Again, I'm sorry. If you'd like, I can briefly restore it so you can copy the text to a site such as Fanfiction.net. --ニョロトノ666 03:13, 30 October 2008 (UTC)
ok then... :S --WalloniaEagle 21:25, 30 October 2008 (UTC)
- Mag, are you talking about me or Eagle? Chocolate 20:56, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
If I'm reading it correctly, it seems your current signature is StaraptorEmpoleon, while your username is WalloniaEagle. As per the Signature policy, your signature should reflect your username (at least in part, so people can tell who you are); as it is, it looks like you're an entirely different user. Think you could change it up to something a little closer to your actual username? -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 05:29, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
I'll fix it, sorry (well, I did it at Wiki and no one noticed)... --StaraptorEmpoleon 05:52, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
I was just saying.... --StaraptorEmpoleon (Eagle) 06:31, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
- Wikipedia's big enough that I could probably stick all sorts of horrible things into my signature without getting caught for quite a while. But here, the place is just small enough that someone like me can keep an eye on a good number of the users without too much effort.
- Thanks for changing your signature, by the way. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 16:47, 18 September 2009 (UTC)
- No problem. :) --StaraptorEmpoleon (Eagle) 20:36, 18 September 2009 (UTC)
If you will allow me, could i use your pic of weavile for the article Paul's weavile. I'm trying to create it but i need a pic and yours is the best!--Magmortar46 20:26, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
- Sure thing :D --StaraptorEmpoleon (Eagle) 20:33, 7 November 2009 (UTC)