From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, VictiniLopunny7!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Weaker than Magikarp trivia
Please stop adding this trivia to pages. It is not considered notable. Also, it a little opinionated, as stats are not the only thing to consider when it comes to a Pokémon's strength. Attacks and other factors also apply. Thanks. Crystal Talian 16:00, 12 February 2013 (UTC)
Are you asking me to delete that trivia or just stop, or what are you suggesting? - unsigned comment from VictiniLopunny7 (talk • contribs)
- I've already deleted it, so please just do not add it to any other pages or add it back to any it has been removed from. Also, in the future, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~). Thanks. Crystal Talian 16:07, 12 February 2013 (UTC)