From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Theslayer!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please note that your user talk page is not a substitute for a user page and should not be used as such, according to our talk page policy. Also — and this is not a rule, just a suggestion from one user to another — your talk page section titles really don't need to be so long. Trying to say everything in the title is a bit cluttery. Anyway, best wishes, and happy editing! Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 16:37, 30 September 2016 (UTC)
Cool, thanks! :D Theslayer (talk) 06:35, 1 October 2016 (UTC)