From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Subscriber0101!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Subscriber0101/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! --UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits)
15:26, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
"Alt - Shift - P" or the button next to "Save page". use it, know it, love it. -- MAGNEDETH 04:27, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
btw, Pokémon has an "é" in it. -- MAGNEDETH 04:33, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- It's proper to utilize Link templates, since it will most often shorten links. Utilize them, and don't forget the é in Pokémon. --rockersk08 00:37, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
You got the e-acute down, but you're still not using the preview button, and you're still not using Link templates. They are mandatory, please use them. -- MAGNEDETH 17:39, 30 March 2012 (UTC)