From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, SquadalaGuy!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Manual of style
Please read the manual of style so your edits comply with Bulbapedia's policies and standards. Thank you! --Abcboy (talk) 02:04, 24 October 2012 (UTC)
Pokémon and Pokédex
Please remember that both Pokémon and Pokédex (and anything else that starts with Poké) is written with an "é" instead of an "e". If you do know now how to write an "é" on your computer, both "é" and "Poké" are available on the character palette. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 05:13, 15 December 2013 (UTC)