Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Sp1derp1g!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
It's appreciated that you're fixing everything to Platinum standard, but do not bold moves that do not do damage or are OHKO moves. ht14 22:07, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
Thanks, I forgot about that. Sp1derp1g 22:55, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
Remember, episode titles are based off of the title card, punctuation and all, so "A Full-Course Tag Battle!" is an incorrect title, while "A Full Course Tag Battle!" is correct. Also, dubbed episode links are italisized, meaning they get two ' at the start and end of the link brackets. Please Remember these points for the future. MoldyOrange 04:17, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
Thank you. I shall remember this. Sp1derp1g 10:00, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
As pessoas lá do Atendimento da SIC dizem que o DP começa no próximo ano. Eu suponho que seja no princípio, mas realmente é melhor editar aquilo a dizer só mesmo que vai começar no próximo ano ;)Portuguese Old Man 18:09, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
Sim, estou no Pokéforum-pt, já estive no PokéPlaneta (mas agora fechou), e também estou no Dragonball-pt e no GoldTuganime. Qual é (ou era) o teu nome no Pokéforum-pt?
Sou o Team Rocket ;)
Porque é que não estavas à espera que eu fosse o Team Rocket :P?
No bom ou no mau sentido xD?
Atão, desfaz ou modifica...Portuguese Old Man 13:09, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- So, your two are used up, if you want more, you are suggested to used Photobucket or another image uploading site, you would also be able to upload the two you have now to photobucket and have your limit cleared up...because the Archives is such a mess of junk that needs cleared out, it would be appreciated. MaverickNate 20:38, 4 December 2008 (UTC)
- How do I use Photobucket images here? Because if I knew that earlier, I wouldn't have posted that here... Sp1derp1g Nothing is true, everything is permitted 20:40, 4 December 2008 (UTC)