From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Snivy95!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Your constant editing to the BW103 page constitutes as edit warring. When a user removes your edit, make a discussion defending the issue. Do not simply add your edit back to the page. If a member of staff removes your edit, you definitely don't want to undo them without a discussion first. Cease edit warring, or there will be consequences. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 07:57, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
Please don't remove content from your talk page, it is against the Talk page policy. Thank you for reading.--ForceFire 12:10, 23 November 2012 (UTC)