Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
- Where did you got that images of the cities of the Sinnoh region? they look excelent but it will be better if they were of from Platinum. Anyways great job with that images. Mario136 19:45, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- I ripped those, I used a emulator, a rom and a 2D action replay code. I didn't ripped any Platinum maps because the 2D code doesn't exist yet.
Saturne 03:31, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
- Could you link me to your utilities please :D?--Cadellin 16:24, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
- Which one?
By the way, are you the one who scratched the maps in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl style? And is "Kyledove" one of your nicknames? Saturne 21:23, 26 August 2009 (UTC) -Yeah, I'm the one who made the maps for DP stlye games. I'm not Kyledove, but I know of him, and use his public sprites. I'd like links to the emulator, rom and the 2D action replay code pls.--Cadellin 11:28, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Can you give me the action replay code? I want to know how to get the maps and then apply it to HeartGold / SoulSilver (when the action replay code will be available)
Alexei 19.13, 4 September 2009 (GMT+1)
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --PsychicRider☮ 03:36, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- Please respect our rules and don't remove any comments from talk pages. These are required for history purposes. Thank you. —darklordtrom 03:42, 15 August 2009 (UTC)