From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, ReshiramHeroDes!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please do not engage in idle conversation on the talk pages. They are for talking about how an article can be improved. If you would like to talk about Black and White 2 speculation you should visit the forums. Thank you for listening. --ケンジのガール 00:14, 12 June 2012 (UTC)
- You have already been asked to stop having idle conversations on the talk pages. Please stop and take it to the Forums if you would like to continue discussing. --Pokemaster97 00:29, 12 June 2012 (UTC)