From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Pokemoninfo!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Just so you know
Seeing as Deth is busy operating the site, he doesn't have time to answer all the questions. However, the welcome template above this section has all the links necessary for you to learn how to edit and become a better editor on the site and who to talk to in certain cases. If you have any questions, we'll be happy to help you out and point you in the right direction. --P S Yライダー☮ 23:07, 19 April 2011 (UTC)