The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
As per signature policy, your signature must reflect your username in some way. Scarlett Scarab or whatever you called yourself isn't similar enough, and has nothing to do with NitroBlaster96.--Pokélova! 07:45, 25 May 2010 (UTC)
- better? Nitroblaster96 11:37, 25 May 2010 (UTC)
yeah i think this is connecting my Wikia account with this. you see the scarlet scarab is my wiki name so lets leave it at this for now. Nitroblaster96 21:01, 25 May 2010 (UTC)
- It doesn't matter about connecting your Wikia account, you sig must reflect your username and must link to User:NitroBlaster96.--Pokélova! 21:27, 25 May 2010 (UTC)
- Your wikia account actually won't connect here anyway. —darklordtrom 21:34, 25 May 2010 (UTC)
buut i was saying for some reason my wiki signature carried here. i haven't touched my wiki account in moths and only recently signed up here? Nitroblaster96 21:47, 25 May 2010 (UTC) help me link it please?
- I can't help at the moment (I'm on the Wii), but if nobody has helped you by the time I get my laptop back, I will.--Pokélova! 21:56, 25 May 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's real annoying. I can't believe I used to write fanfics on this thing!--Pokélova! 10:16, 26 May 2010 (UTC)
ever try to log into something and it gives you a word not related like try to put in for and get forest Nitroblaster96 11:51, 26 May 2010 (UTC)
- Talk pages aren't for chatting about idle things like Wii-typing. They're for matters relevant to Bulbapedia. Stop wasting edits, kthx~ —オッズ @ 13:06, 26 May 2010 (UTC)
actually you are wrong this is my talk page and not an article talk page so get off our backs about it. we were just talking abbout my sig and the convere shifted to that ok?!?!?! - unsigned comment from NitroBlaster96 (talk • contribs)
- Actually, if you take the time to read over our talk page policy we request that talk page discussions pertain to Bulbapedia matters only. Other conversations are directed towards the adjacent Bulbagarden Forums. Thanks. —darklordtrom 20:54, 26 May 2010 (UTC)
just saying this is my page and isn't really a bulbapedia matter place. the forum would be to hard to have a converse so just saying. Nitroblaster96 00:12, 27 May 2010 (UTC)
As you can see on the top of the website. ALL English names must come from an official Nintendo site, not Fansites. Serebii is not an official site. Ataro 04:41, 22 February 2011 (UTC)