From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Mystic Politoed!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Mystic Politoed/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! --ht14
05:20, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
Never remove a category from an encyclopedic page such as Pokémon Fan Universe. Bulbapedia policy states that all pages in encyclopedic namespaces must be categorized, with the one and only exception of the Main Page. Making a page uncategorized by category removal is worse than creating a page uncategorized in the first place, and neither action is well-recieved here...--Shiningpikablu252 16:58, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
I didn't remove the catagory sombody else did. Some keeps deleting all of my edits.
- No, it was you, though it seems to have been an accident. Be careful in the future. TTEchidna 05:09, 17 December 2008 (UTC)