Hi Shiny, I just saw your recent edit. Please do not add speculation information in any article like you added in DP171 article about Dawn's Togekiss. Wait until the episode airs. Please take care of this thing next time. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 14:59, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, okay. As you are a new user, I would like to suggest you something.
- As you were asking about a question, a new section on a talk page or somewhere else? ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 15:59, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
MrShinyAipom 16:09, 11 March 2010 (UTC) Okay, thanks. Well, I wanna know for both, a new section on talk page and somewhere else. :) Thx for your help! ☆☆
- Your welcome, its my job to guide new users so that you can help all of us (bulbapedians) to make this better. Before section question, I would like to tell you that you have to sign after your message/comment not before. Secondly, try to use proper grammer like thanks instead of thnx.
- Back to the point, if you want to create a new section on a talk page then first open that talk page and click on + button near edit this page button on the talk page. In this you will be able to create new sections on talk pages.
- If you have any other question, then feel free to ask. I'll try my best to guide you. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 16:24, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
Just letting you know that you wrote that you registered on May 11, 2010, which is impossible, seeing how we are 2 months away. Just letting you know.--BAC510 18:47, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
Please don't insert pointless comments and trivia that's already present to pages. Your grammar/spelling/etc. need some work too. How 'bout working on those before doing more edits, yeah? Thanks. —オッズ @ 10:59, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
Oh, Okay! Sry! --MrShinyAipom 12:43, 1 April 2010 (UTC)