Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
User talk:Mijzelffan/New type chart
A few ideas
It's just me but I think that Bug should always have been weak to Poison. But Bug needs a resistance, right? Well, it could be resistant to Ice. Also, types like Ghost, Dark or Psychic could have 1x effect to Steel (I'd do that on Ghost). And btw, this wasn't my first visit on your type chart - I heard somewhere in forums about it earlier :p UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 17:49, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, but then the bug/flying combo would be even more messed up. Hmmm, steel could indeed stop resisting those, but then other types will have to start resisting them, or else they'll be overpowered. Thanks for the ideas anyway ^^ Mijzelffan 08:52, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- Electric being supereffective on steel makes and no sense, and electric is already a good enough offensive type. Poison is already suppereffective on water in my chart. I won't let it suepreffectively hit flying because flying already has 3 very common weaknesses, and bug too, especially in combination with flying. Mijzelffan 13:23, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
- The Poison vs. Steel should not be 2x. 1x at most. Ztobor 12:21, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
- How about this: Make Steel 0x against Poison again, and make Electric 2x against Steel. That always bugged me. Ztobor 12:23, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
- Nope, now that I actually look at the talk page, it's been suggested before. <_< Ztobor 22:26, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
Come to think about it, I think Electric needs some more weaknesses. Right now, only Ground is strong against it.