The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. We have two sets of concert double-passes to give away to lucky Bulbanews readers!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
User talk:MetalMetroid997/Archive 1
- 1 E-acute
- 2 Warning
- 3 No they can't
- 4 BL
- 5 BL is a tier
- 6 Categorizing
- 7 The egg groups of the babies
- 8 And the names
- 9 Talk Page Content
- 10 Riolu Capture
- 11 Opinions
- 12 No
- 13 "Hierarchy of Humiliation"?
- 14 Don't
- 15 RBY/GSC/RSE/DPP vs Gen I/II/III/IV
- 16 Trivia
- 17 Please
- 18 umm
- 19 Don't be silly
- 20 Please
- 21 Again
- 22 No
- 23 Voice actors
- 24 Yes
- 25 That picture
- 26 Hold up
- 27 Pause button
- 28 Umm...
- 29 Hold on!
- 30 So uh..
- 31 As Children --> Young
- 32 Userspace
Stop creating pages that are unneeded strategy pages. They aren't needed. Most people know battle strategies and can make them up on their own. Bulbapedia is meant as an encyclopedia, Not a strategy guide. Midnight Celtic 17:27, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
- Additionally, both Buneary and Lopunny have a possible ability that allows them to combine Counter and Focus Sash. For Buneary, it's Run Away. For Lopunny, it's Cute Charm. --Shiningpikablu252 19:25, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
No they can't
BL is a tier
The egg groups of the babies
And the names
Yeah we know the actual Hepburn romanization would end up being Dokukeiru but that's not the official one used by the Japanese products and other things. Krabby is just plain old Crab, not Kurabo. Pikachu is Pikachu, not the proper romanization Pikachyuu. And likewise Dustox is Dokucale. So an Eteboth and a Mimiroll walk into a bar. The bartender asks "Where's Hikari?" And so you see... trademarked romanizations are what we use. It's why the actual variable is named "tmname". TTEchidna 08:17, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
Talk Page Content
Please don't remove talk page content for no reason. Trust me, you do NOT want to end up like Big Johnno, who got into an edit war with a sysop over comments the former had erased and was trying to keep erased. That user ended up blocked and subsequently had every deleted comment restored. --Shiningpikablu252 20:53, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
Please don't put opinions on encyclopedic pages such as Persian (Pokémon). People are bound to disagree with any opinion, and opinion is not encyclopedic. --Shiningpikablu252 22:13, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
Something else you're doing that's a "no." Don't just change things for the sake of changing them. Think about whether or not the previous revision is clearer. In the case of Move variations, it was. --ニョロトノ666 19:05, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
"Hierarchy of Humiliation"?
Whoa, What the heck? A couple things:
- Where in the name of Mew did you get this stuff?
- It's not needed
- Dunsparce is actually a good Pokémon. Think Togekiss-lite.
Don't change the content on user subpages. He guessed May would get Leafeon but she didn't. That doesn't mean you can change it. The part of predictions is the predicting part. It's not based on fact. Do it again, and consider yourself blocked. --ケンジのガール 21:17, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
RBY/GSC/RSE/DPP vs Gen I/II/III/IV
Yeah, not good. Stick with terms like "Generation I" than "RBY" to describe a generation. Not only does it link to a disambiguation page every time, but Gen I is technically RGBY, Gen III is RSFRLGE, and Gen IV should be DPPt. Either way it's frowned upon to link to those pages, especially when you're replacing proper links to the generational pages. TTEchidna 09:32, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
You should watch what you're putting in the trivia, man. It's notable that Arceus's total base stats are higher than any other Pokémon, and worth mentioning on its own page that there are several Pokémon that beat it in specific base stats (but are significantly lower in others), but not worth mentioning on said Pokémon's pages that they beat Arceus in one stat. Beating it in all six would be notable. TTEchidna 00:28, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Slow down on editing the
User: namespace. There are only four userspace edits allowed per day, and you have gone over the limit. Editing your userpage too much will lead to it being locked again. Instead of making multiple small edits, why not instead use the preview button (Alt + Shift + P) to check your edits before saving the page? Thank you. --Kevzo8 12:36, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Don't be silly
I'm not guessing, I learned them from the Giratina and the Sky Warrior's Wikipedia page. - unsigned comment from MetalMetroid997 (talk • contribs) Wikis aren't that much reliable. Do you have other official source? ►Ҝəυzø8 07:16, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
- I wanted things back the way they were. MetalMetroid997 09:29, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
- I'm afraid you can't simply go changing article titles on a large scale like this without at least discussing it first; in this particular case, the titles had been changed for a reason (they wouldn't have been changed in the first place if there wasn't a good one).
- I appreciate the initiative on your part, but next time, aim yourself towards the forums or an administrator's talk page before you start making changes like this. Suggestions are always great, but if you set out to make big changes on your own without anyone else's thoughts on the matter, there's a good chance you'll end up complicating things for everyone else.
- In this case, you already know the page titles used to be (anime) titles, and were later changed. Like I mentioned before, this was for a reason, and unless there's a good reason (wanting things back the way they were is not a good reason), they will remain at the new titles. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 09:43, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
I guess when the others reverted your poge moves that Jio mentioned above they didn't notice what you did with this and this. I realize you meant well, but do NOT, under any circumstances, move pages by manually copying the article into the redirect. That's bad. Not to mention, as Jio said, these pages were at those titles for a very specific reason. That's where they should be. --electAbuzzzz 11:09, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have edited the
User: namespace too much for now. Please do not edit your page any more for now. Thank you. ----Dark ICE (User:Cold)(page, talk) 17:09, 29 August 2009 (UTC)
- A fanfiction by me, based on a Phineas and Ferb episode. MetalMetroid997 19:01, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- right, its against the rules to post fanfiction on Bulbapedia. -- MAGNEDETH 19:06, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
As Children --> Young
If you haven't had the time to check out the Messages from the Editor, or the notice at the top of every page, userspace editing is currently restricted to one edit per day. Until this restriction is lifted, it is official policy, so please follow it. I regret to inform you that this is your only warning regarding this, going over the limit again will result in your pages being locked. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 16:23, 31 March 2010 (UTC)