Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Mateussf!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
- Oh, one more thing. If you want to say James's Weezing or Alex Davis's Alakazam, it's spelled as ''s, not just ''. If you did just James Weezing or Alex Davis Alakazam, it would be saying that more than one James owns the same Weezing, and that more than one Alex Davis owns the same Alakazam. --Theryguy512 15:11, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
Move In the anime pictures
So far, you're doing a great job at putting in In the anime pictures for moves. But you need to know some things:
1. The section is 'In the anime', NOT 'In the Anime.
2. ALWAYS put
<br clear="left"> after putting in the image, BEFORE the Pokémon section.