Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Kip's User Area
|Main Page||Talk Page||Contributions||Party Page||Trainer Card Page||Animation Checklist|
Thanks. --K I P | Talk 16:04, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
Articles about hacking
Articles about hacking are considered unencyclopedic bull**** on Bulbapedia. If we were to consider your Poképatch article encyclopedic, we'd also have to consider stuff such as AdvanceMap and Pokémon Quartz encyclopedic as well, making Bulbapedia a mess. Please don't create articles like Poképatch again. Thank you. --Shiningpikablu252 18:51, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- I'd disagree. The Poképatch article in my opinion does not make Bulbapedia "a mess". It merely acknowledges the existence of such games and doesn't offer any information of HOW to get them, nor does it encourage anyone to. That, in my opinion, is what would make it messy: people using Bulbapedia to advertise their patches, which the Poképatch article does not. I think that creation of so-called "hacking" articles should be allowed under controlled and moderated conditions, i.e. checking that it does not promote patches and keeps an impartial and non-bias point of view. --K I P | Talk 19:09, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yeh, no probs :D --K I P | Talk 20:06, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- I use a program called Snapz Pro X, but that's for Mac OS X and you have to pay for it. For Windows, I've come across a neat app called CamStudio: http://camstudio.org/ It's open-sourced, so it's free, though I haven't used it before. Hope this helps! --K I P | Talk 18:04, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'll try it. --Sanky 12:16, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
- But.. That makes AVIs! I throught it allready saved into GIF... Oh well. Thanks anyways. --Sanky 13:25, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
- Hmmm... I use Adobe ImageReady to convert the movies into gifs. If you haven't got it, look for AVI to GIF converters through Google. I'm not that experienced with Windows software in this area, but I'm sure there's some out there. :) --K I P | Talk 08:59, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! ----Dark ICE (User:Cold)(page, talk) 18:10, 29 August 2009 (UTC)