From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Kettlon!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Sneaking from page to page... It's the page-editing purple ghost... Gengarzilla!
12:44, 16 May 2012 (UTC)
Base Stat Trivia
Base Stat trivia are only notable if a Pokémon is the only one with the highest/lowest/unique base stat trivia.--ForceFire 12:21, 31 July 2012 (UTC)
- OK, I understand that now. Thanks for telling. Kettlon (talk) 12:26, 31 July 2012 (UTC)
Type effectiveness charts
Please do not continue removing type effectiveness charts from Gen II-V from type pages because of redundancy. An added type is considered different enough for both to be listed. Thank you. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 04:20, 24 October 2013 (UTC)