From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, HADAA!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Confused about restriction rule
Question, HADAA 01:44, 8 November 2012 (UTC):
I'm confused - is the restriction "one edit per day" or "one edit per page per day"? If I find 10 incomplete sections or information I'd like to add, does that mean I have to spread them over 10 days?
- No, the restriction is only for userspace edits. Feel free to edit the mainspace how you like. Also, signature goes at the end. Hope this helps. --Pokemaster97 20:41, 8 November 2012 (UTC)