From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Galladium38!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews. For a brief tutorial in uploading, see here.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Galladium38/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hey, it's me, Timmy Tim. It's nice to see at least one familar face on here. I only started about a week ago so my Userpage is pretty small, but check it out if you want.
- Yeah, I noticed how different this place is too. If you want some Usertags (Userboxes), click on the usertag policy thingo here, Timmy Tim
- Well, in Australia, there's only a handful of places where it snows, I visted one such place acouple of weeks ago, but it pretty far away, it was part of a holiday. Where I live, we have cold, wet winters and dry, hot summers. Timmy Tim
- Well, at the moment it is Sunday the 2th of August, near the end of winter and the time is 11:42 in the morning. Today's weather isn't too bad though. I'm from South Australia, it's down south and about in the middle east/westwise. This means all the water from the beaches is cold as it's from Antarctica. You could find it on a world globe easily. It's pretty much the other side of the world from North U.S. Timmy Tim
- Well, at least in Australia the West and North West Coasts gets warm water from the Indian Ocean, the East and North East Coasts get water from the Pacific and the North gets water from South East Asia. Incidentally, if you want a sig here, feel free to copy off mine and paste it in your preferences, where you can change it if you want. Here's the code, '''[[User:Timmy Tim|<font color="A00000">''Timmy''</font>]] [[User talk:Timmy Tim|<font color="0000A0">''Tim''</font>]]'''. Timmy Tim
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to try and minimize the number of userspace edits they make in a short period of time. Instead of making multiple edits, why not use the Preview button (Alt + Shift + P) located right next to the edit button to look at your page and see how it is coming? That way, your page can look great while staying within the required amount of edits. Instead of editing the userspace, as a wiki, we encourage users to edit the mainspace. So, if you edit the mainspace more often, you will be allowed to edit the userspace more. Thanks! ---- MAGNEDETH 20:09, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
Sure! Go onto my MarioWiki talk and ask me the question there. Silver Eevee talk? contribs! 06:06, 20 August 2009 (UTC)