From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Flex S!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Flex S/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
00:21, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
Please do not add speculation to pages, only proven facts. Thank you. --Theryguy512 20:48, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
- Also, the fan-based Pokémon World map is faaaaarrrr from correct. --Theryguy512 20:48, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
Ok, I only added it in cause someone else was trying to add it in.
 Flex S 20:57, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
When adding an image header of an episode, just delete the
screenshot=Old image.jpg, instead of adding the file, because it still appears in this category despite having the updated pic. Thanks! And btw, you're images are great :D ◄Kevzo8► 13:46, 27 April 2009 (UTC)