Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
User talk:Fire Trainer Ace/Archive 1
| This is a talk page archive.
It contains old discussions of topics relating to the user. Please do not add or remove any content from it.
- And don't put your signature on mainspace pages. Turtwig A Contributions Talk 12:31, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
I didnt change anything about the episode number. I didnt see my signature anywhere on the page. I did not move it into false information (im new to this so i guess it was an accident). I didnt remove any links whatsoever.
- That's okay. Everyone makes mistakes when they are new. Please don't delete any comments though. We need to keep them there for history purposes; that is actually an official policy on Bulbapedia. —darklordtrom 22:12, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
oh...thanks.What do we do with the Signature Button?Is it only for chats?And Why is Bulbapedia so complicated with alot of bottons and links?Like the ones Above when you go to a comment page or a edit page? Fire Trainer Ace
- Yes, the signature button is used on talk pages only. Please use it for all future conversations you have. The buttons above the editing screen are meant to help you in your editing. You don't need to use any of them if you don't want to... except for the signature button, of course! —darklordtrom 22:22, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
oh okay.I couldnt help but notice..am i talking on my own page? Fire Trainer Ace
- Yes. So please sign by either clicking or writing ~~~~ after the comment. —darklordtrom 22:28, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
ok then.--Eric 21:20, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
I was trying to make the picture bigger but it didnt work to well. I got scared that i messed it up for a second. Thank you for restoring it. --Eric 20:31, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
HOW'D THAT GET THERE?!?!?! GOSH IT TURNS OUT I CANNOT FIND THE ARCHIVE BUTTON!
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --Turtwig A Contributions Talk 20:22, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
What do you mean archive your talk page? I dont understand Bulbapedia please help.
- You archive by moving it to User talk:Fire Trainer Ace/archive 1 or anything of the sort. Turtwig A Contributions Talk 20:28, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
Nevermind i still dont understand you.