From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Don Lark Kiin!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews. For a brief tutorial in uploading, see here.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Don Lark Kiin/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
On History of the Pokémon World...
You claimed that Toxic was invented by a ninja. What ninja? And what proof do you have of this?--Pokélova! 22:02, 7 May 2010 (UTC)
- Koga mentions it is a ninja technique over 400 years old in red and blue Don Lark Kiin 22:12, 7 May 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, okay. Just remember Pokémon is spelled with an accented 'e', which can be found on the character palette below the editing box.--Pokélova! 00:08, 8 May 2010 (UTC)
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage. This policy was instated to prevent strain on our server, and also to promote people helping out in the mainspace. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --—♥ Jello 20:04, 8 May 2010 (UTC)
- Well I am kind of done now thats all I wanted to add Don Lark Kiin 20:21, 8 May 2010 (UTC)