From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Criticface!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Criticface/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! ----D i o n 2 4
06:42, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
No fake stuff like Alder.--☆Coolピカチュウ! 08:02, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
- And it's Pokémon with a capital P everytime, anywhere.--Force Fire talk 08:11, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
Hello. It seems that you have made 3 edits to your userpage today. In case you didn't know, Bulbapedia has a userspace policy that states that users are only allowed 3 edits to their userpage per day. Since you have reached that limit for today, please wait until tomorrow to make any more edits to your userpage. As a recommendation, you can also use the Preview button to allow you to see your page's progress without making too many edits. Thank you, --ケンジのガール 08:19, 12 December 2008 (UTC)