From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
I love raising my Charizard in my HeartGold game.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Charizard fan!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Try edit it again? There's no edit protection on the page, you're not blocked, you have your email address has been authenticated. That suggests to me that you should be able to edit the page. The only thing I can think of is that you tried to edit the page before the server had registered that your email address was authenticated, in which case trying again should fix it. Werdnae (talk) 09:58, 4 January 2011 (UTC)