From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Welcome to Bulbapedian2187's Talkpage!
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Bulbapedian2187!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than one edit per day. This policy was instated to prevent strain on our server, and also to promote people helping out in the mainspace. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --電禅Den Zen 19:49, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, I won't do it again.
- Bulbapedian2187 19:52, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
- Remember that all pages in your userspace, excluding ones that you are drafting for the mainspace, count towards the userspace limit. I noticed that you made one edit to your main userpage and one to a subpage, your parties page. I suggest making edits to your page outside of Bulbapedia, such as on Notepad, preview them, and submit them one day at a time, so you get the quality and comply with the restriction. Be more careful next time. --rockersk08 19:39, 12 August 2011 (UTC)
As per the signature policy, you cannot use a signature template. Also, you cannot have images in your signature. --SnorlaxMonster 15:16, 24 July 2011 (UTC)