User talk:Argy/User talk archives 1
Thank you for dealing with Maxim. He was really getting annoying and frustrating, especially since I'm not an admin. I know just how bad he can be, as he once put on my talk age that I'm a "friggin VANDAL" Thanks again! Carnivine
I'm trying to put userboxes in my page but I have some question.Can you help me? Have I use this "standard userboxes" like yours or Can I create my proper userboxes? If I don't have choise to create,Where can I found this userboxes?
- Unless you can create them with Wikicode, you can use the ones already made. A list can be found at Category:User tags. --Argy 01:20, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
That page: Pokémon Shiny was for an 'old rumours' website, but i have set it on Bulbanews... My block information: IP address is: 184.108.40.206 and the block ID is #7. I hope you understand.
P.S. Funny that you are an vegetarian, i'm also an vegetarian.
I speak Spanish to!
Hey Argy. It's Mike here. Just sayin hi and that I speak Spanish to. When I connect to Wi-Fi i'm gonna add you. I play Diamond to. I hope we can be friends. I am a big fan of this site. I go on it every day just to generaly do research on Pokemon. It's a very reliable source. I'm so happy that I am a member. If you have MSN I would love to add you and we can chat.
Anyway that'z all from me.
Poké Doll (plush)
- I'm guessing because the images in the items weren't of the PokéDoll style. They looked more like hand puppets. --DarkfireTaimatsu 20:41, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
- If you search for "pokedoll" on eBay, most of the results are what Poké Dolls look like. Alternatively, you could go to the plush section of pokemoncenter.com. --Argy 21:44, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
Reporting an error in one of your articles
In JB Hi-F sponsoring Manaphy giveaway in Australia you placed a link to Nintendo Australia you incorectly labled as Nintendo of Australia as in the instructions on all of my Nintendo products it says cleary Nintendo Australia not Nintendo of Australia . I thought to let you knoe Richardson j 12:25, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
Userboxes (Okay, this isn't actually serious but...)
About the Shaymin fanart...
Look I'm not angry about you putting your fanart on Shaymin's page instead of mine. That's perfectly okay. What I don't find okay, however, is that you deleted it completely off Bulbapedia. I worked very hard on that picture. I wasn't trying to get attention when I made that picture. It wasn't something I had to do but I wanted to let Bulbapedia have a decent picture of Shaymin. Sure it wasn't perfect but it still meant something to me. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people deleted your artwork. As a fellow artist, I thought you might understand. Whether you agree with me or not, I just had to let you know how I felt. That's all. --ケンジ ガール 22:17, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- I can't find that user... --Argy 20:42, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User_talk:I_like_phat_Khock here --DarthCookieMonster 20:44, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- Also, since I know you're an admin on the Archives.. could you delete Image:Bulbasaur hh.png? Since I got it uploaded on the oekaki.. yeah. Tina δ♫ 20:41, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
Oh, By the way...
It's okay. Don't worry about it. It was a misunderstanding on your and my part.
- Yes, that is fine if you want to link to images hosted elsewhere. Thanks for your understanding. --Argy 20:29, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON 2 COMMERCIAL (ENGLISH)
Argy, just a few seconds ago I saw a PMD2 commercial on Cartoon Network saying you can pre-order it.
- If you can find a link to the commercial online, I'll check it out. Otherwise there's not much to report if I don't have any specific information. Thanks, though. --Argy 17:23, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
>> You know, if you move Eevee to Glaceon, we might as well move Gligar to Gliscor, give Dawn a Swinub, and move Squirtle to Wartortle and Munchlax to Snorlax. I know it's pretty much undoubtable that that Glaceon's hers due to her calling Ash from Snowpoint (which begs the question, what the HELL is she doing there besides evolving Eevee?!) but eh. It was pretty much undoubtable for Aipom to be traded and to evolve, especially with the preview. Plus, we don't wanna spoil it for episodes not already available for anyone who decides to search YouTube. Even though the preview is. So. Yep. Hope you don't mind too much, eh? TTEchidna 00:12, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
RE: Sky Forme on Cup
Not sure if any of you have seen this page, but it was all a hoax. Sky Forme and all.
Hoax History NSFW. Well, one image is, but the rest of the site you might not enjoy.
Good news is that that might be a new Poke'mon on the cup.
I have also posted this on the Shaymin page. --Cows 00:47, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
- The first image was fake, I don't know about what's on the cup. Oh and don't look to ED for information. They're very one-sided. --☆ケンジガール 00:59, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
May I ask of a favor?
There was a mistake in the translation of a line in "High Touch!". I was wondering if you could maybe translate the corrected line.
In order to keep our Administrator list currently up-to-date, this is a generic "are you there" message.
Please, either edit the List of administrators to reflect your status (Active, Hiatus, Inactive), or reply here when you get the chance.
Will you help me :-(
I need help. My problem is that i want to post a news on bulbapedia and my source is pokébeach. I am hesitating in posting it because i am afraid of being copyright. So can i post news from pokébeach. Please help me --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 07:28, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
- You're best off asking this on her Bulbanews talk page. --Shiningpikablu252 15:41, 11 April 2009 (UTC)