From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
THE BOOK OF TROM
| Things I mean to get around to at some point and totally shouldn't forget about
I know you're only here to look at the pictures. So go tell me which policy pages work
(as in legibility, clarity, concision) and which ones don't
. I know some don't. Let's see if you can pick the same ones as me.
I hate to-do lists. This is no exception. And believe me, it will get unfathomably long...
Welcome template (Userspaced—please check and give feedback; compare with Kogoro's mashup) Done!
- Welcome portal (Userspaced—please check and give feedback)
- Policy portal
Talk page policy (Userspaced—please check and give feedback) Done!
- Trivia policy/guidelines (Draft One, Draft Two)
- New Main Page (this one vs. this one vs. this one)
- Golden Bulbasaurs... again... (We'll do this in January. Send me recommendations.)
- Portals, Projects, and Project Leaders (already revised PL page and revised Project MoveDex; more to follow)
- Make a userpage that looks like Facebook
- Fix the species pages, particularly the "In the anime" sections
- Get images for pages that don't (in a text file on my laptop)
- Get people to get images for pages that don't
- Sign up for Serebii.net forums and take over the world
- Held items template
NPC template (Userspaced—tell me if you hate it, otherwise I'll assume it's good) Done!
BW staff project which I should probably talk to evan about Sorta.
- Badger Archaic into giving me an @bulbgarden.net email address
Failing that, sign up for a free email provider that doesn't sporadically spam my contacts list with emails about Viagra substitutes Sorry, guys, no more cheap drugs for you.
- Trick someone into doing this for me
- Arrange The Final Countdown for sax/brass sextet
- Have a watchlist of less than 6,000 pages
- Go to bed before midnight at least once a week
If I ever promised you I'd do something and I didn't do it, I'm totally sorry. I probably just forgot and probably don't hate your guts. Unless you're MAGNEDETH, in which case you can go rust in a sewer.