Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Whitney says Attract is perfect for a cutie like her, because it makes full use of a Pokémon's Pokémon.
- Jshadias 10:39, 26 Apr 2005 (UTC)
According to "relatives" box in Whitney's article she has an Uncle Milton. Sounds like fanon. --Maxim 08:42, 17 February 2007 (UTC)
- No, he's in the anime. --FabuVinny 09:13, 17 February 2007 (UTC)
How does she speak in English? Like is she different from most voices? Kanjo 11:31, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
The status box says she has brown hair in the second generation and anime. This page alone disproves that. Heck, the only place where she has brown hair is the game sprite, and given the GBC's limited coloring, I'm willing to ignore that. THe anime and her character design blatantly have pink hair. --Biccy 03:37, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
Sorry, sorry. My bad... I meant to say here eyes were brown and now they are pink. --ケンジのガール 04:58, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, you read it wrong. It says eyes not hair. --ケンジのガール 05:00, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
- ... Oh, wow, I did. Sorry, I'm so used to them being flipped on stats, so xD;;;; Sorry, my bad.--Biccy 06:42, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
How are her Pokemon nicknamed in the Viz version? "Milmil", "Fafa" and "Buff Buff" are all CY's nicknames. --Maxim 08:48, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
- Mil Mil remains, fafa and Buff buff weren't introduced yet if I recall...Ataro 08:58, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
- By 'there' I assume you mean the main infobox? Bulbapedia tends to show the most recent image of someone in their main infobox. felinoel 17:06, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
When we can add Trivia again, shouldn't something be mentioned about her Nidorina? I thought she only used Normal types? Doesn't this make her the first Gym Leader to use a Pokemon in a gym battle that isn't of that particular Gym Leaders type? (if that makes sense) Buizel1991 19:41, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
- Blaine used Rhydon first, which isn't a Fire-type. Giovanni also used several non-Ground types. — ISB 19:47, 25 May 2011 (UTC)