YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Talk:Twins (Trainer class)
Would anyone know why their nationality changes between the games? Different hair colour and skin tone... Tyciol 23:44, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- It has nothing to do with Nationality. Everyone was dark in the Gold/Silver games for some reason. Otherwise there skin has remained the same throughout the other generations. Cept that the FRLG twins were blond. --☆ケンジガール 23:46, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- Of course, by now, you'd think that the original all-female pair would at least have a male counterpart...--Shiningpikablu252 00:42, 19 July 2008 (UTC)
Generation IV Overworlds
- Great, ☆glaceon☆! Thanks for the pics! Here are the next steps:
- Center these sprites in a 32x32 image.
- Type alt+shift+u to upload them.
- Edit the page including the pictures you uploaded.