The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!"
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Spear Pillar (stage)
Who does what
Dialga: Simple abilities, none of which are particularly extreme.
- Fires blue beams either vertically (destroys part of the top platform) or horizontally (hits everyone standing on the platform); there's a charging period, so you have time to get out of the way.
- Randomly swipes at players on the top platform.
- Slows down time for all fighters, similar to the Stopwatch or Shadow the Hedgehog Assist Trophy.
Palkia: Many abilities similar to Dialga's, one different one which is much more frustrating.
- Fires beams like Dialga does; only difference is that they're pink instead of blue.
- Swipes at players like Dialga does.
- Distorts the stage in various ways: "Mirroring" the stage (left and right get switched), or turning everything upside-down.
Cresselia: Shares no abilities with Dialga and Palkia (her abilities are nothing like what you'd expect after encountering her in a Pokémon game).
- Shoots spinning blades that fly around the stage randomly; usually disappear after changing directions 3 times.
- Shoots blades (looks kinda like Psycho Cut) at random players; stops firing after about 5 blades.
Diachronos 00:03, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- You're forgetting that Palkia sometimes tilts the screens only a little bit, and often reduces gravity as well. Little things, I know, but if you're trying to be complete...
- Anyway, why bring this up here? Are you planning to add it to the article? --Martonimos((Argh|Blargh)) 00:07, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
Do we really need the picture of Dialga's slo-mo? You can't tell with a picture! DarthMartian7 18:33, 24 May 2010 (UTC)
Symbol in the sky
- A nebula. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 17:05, 3 June 2011 (UTC)