YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Talk:Spear Pillar (stage)
Who does what
Dialga: Simple abilities, none of which are particularly extreme.
- Fires blue beams either vertically (destroys part of the top platform) or horizontally (hits everyone standing on the platform); there's a charging period, so you have time to get out of the way.
- Randomly swipes at players on the top platform.
- Slows down time for all fighters, similar to the Stopwatch or Shadow the Hedgehog Assist Trophy.
Palkia: Many abilities similar to Dialga's, one different one which is much more frustrating.
- Fires beams like Dialga does; only difference is that they're pink instead of blue.
- Swipes at players like Dialga does.
- Distorts the stage in various ways: "Mirroring" the stage (left and right get switched), or turning everything upside-down.
Cresselia: Shares no abilities with Dialga and Palkia (her abilities are nothing like what you'd expect after encountering her in a Pokémon game).
- Shoots spinning blades that fly around the stage randomly; usually disappear after changing directions 3 times.
- Shoots blades (looks kinda like Psycho Cut) at random players; stops firing after about 5 blades.
Diachronos 00:03, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- You're forgetting that Palkia sometimes tilts the screens only a little bit, and often reduces gravity as well. Little things, I know, but if you're trying to be complete...
- Anyway, why bring this up here? Are you planning to add it to the article? --Martonimos((Argh|Blargh)) 00:07, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
Do we really need the picture of Dialga's slo-mo? You can't tell with a picture! DarthMartian7 18:33, 24 May 2010 (UTC)
Symbol in the sky
- A nebula. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 17:05, 3 June 2011 (UTC)